Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Princess Boys

Yesterday at the store my four-year-old son picked out the product below.
I was excited about this development. He passed over the Cars and Toy Story body wash for this one! The first thing I thought about was this new blog I am doing. What better way to get traffic than to write a little entry on how your son shows a preference for "feminine" things and how you are totally fine with that. Maybe he would start wearing dresses!

At bath time last night, I decided to get some quotes to use in my "my son shows a preference for feminine things and I am totally all right with that" blog entry. "Why did you choose this bubble bath?" He answered, "Those princesses are pretty and I like pretty girls." Basically it is a toddler version of the SI swimsuit issue. Not sure how I feel about him being naked in the bathtub with these stunning ladies now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know i loved this one! t.

Laura R said...

God, I love that kid!!