Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mystery of the Vanishing Poo

Big Boy: I pooped in my underwear.

Mom: Take it off then. Wait, there's no poop in your underwear.

Big Boy: (sheepishly) I took it out.

Mom: Where is it?

Big Boy: In the toilet.

Mom: There is not poop in there and you didn't flush the toilet. Where is the poop?

Big Boy: I put it in the car.

Mom: You walked all the way downstairs and put it in the car and then came back up here without me noticing?

Big Boy: Yes.

Mom: I picked up one little piece that was on top of that coloring book. Is there any more?

Dad: (interjecting) That poop could have been on the coloring book for days.

Mom: No, it had to happen in the last 12 hours because I put that coloring book there last night  after I brought it up from downstairs.

Mom: Is there any more?

Big Boy: Yes. I don't know where I put it.

Mom: (sighing) You can't remember where you put your poop?

Big Boy: No.

Mom: Oh dear.

End Scene.

Join us next week for the next episode of Mystery of Vanishing Poo. Will Mom find the poop? Only time will tell!

No comments: