Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Breast Nibbler

I am breastfeeding all. the. time. What others describe as a magical and uplifting experience is more an obligation and duty for me.  Okay, I admit I am just too cheap to buy formula. Seriously, why would you pay for something that magically comes flowing out of your breasts for free?!

The bad thing about this is my child is a biter. She has one stinkin' tooth. One. Which she bites me with everyday. Sometimes I think she may have inherited her dad's amazing playful personality, but she also might just be a bit bratty. She bites me, laughs, and then grins up at me and bats her eyelashes after I scream. What the hell?

So because of this I am in horrible pain. It feels like my nipple is on fire. I will be talking to someone and the whole time I am resisting the urge to put my hand in my shirt and give my areola a nice massage. It needs to feel the clean fresh air people!! That's the only way it will heal!

I'll give it a couple of weeks before I quit and go buy formula and bottles. I keep telling her if she keeps up the nibbling, I'm going to cut her ass off. But she just bats her eyelashes at me and I forget what I was talking about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please don't cut her ass off..that is not nice.